If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at 0437 774 480 or for more information about the National Privacy Act, please visit http://www.oaic.gov.au/.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Health & Happiness website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected & stored, particularly in regard to sales, support & accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Health & Happiness is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail or directly through our website. By supplying this information to us, you consent to us storing such personal information through our website on databases.
Types of Information We Collect & How We Use It
We may collect the following categories of information on our website & use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device & browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, & (in the case of mobile devices) your device type & mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Account Information: If you open an account, we will collect your username & password & other information necessary to open & access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service via the telephone, email, mail, survey responses, or directly through our website & social media.
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor & not stored at Health & Happiness.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- Provide Health & Happiness services & customer support
- Collect fees & troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potential fraud & enforce our Terms of Service
- Customise, measure, & improve our website & services
- Deliver targeted marketing to you
- Contact you by Email or phone about your account or our services including marketing our services to you
Use of Information Collected
Any details collected from Health & Happiness customers are required in order to provide you with our products &/or services, & a high level of customer service.
Storage of Information Collected
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
All other data collected from you may be stored through our website on databases that may be physically located overseas.
We follow generally-accepted industry st&ards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission & once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Information Collected
If your personally-identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by logging into your account & select the relevant sub-sections in “My Account”.
Cookies & Related Technologies
Opting-out of Receiving Targeted Ads
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive & how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies by using the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us & from NAI approved member companies.
- Our Advertisers comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that they may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- They also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that they may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- They also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising & you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally-identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, & postal address) & financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes & to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Method of Payment
We accept bank deposit, paypal & credit card payments through the eWay payment gateway as described below.
Full payment must be made within 3 days to complete the checkout process. Outstanding orders will be cancelled within the system if payment is not fully received within that time frame. In the case of a credit card payment, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply for cancellations if a full or partial payment has already been made.
Health & Happiness uses personally-identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, & critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by selecting the unsubscribe link in any correspondence sent.
Health & Happiness may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally-identifiable information for any other purpose.
Health & Happiness does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally-identifiable information as required by law & when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights &/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Health & Happiness uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe & secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Health & Happiness or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by
For more information about eWAY & online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.
- The content of this site is for informational purposes only. The site is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, & is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
- Photos, product images & illustrations on this site are to be used for illustrative purposes only & actual products may vary in size, colour & packaging.
- Packaging used are at our own discretion & may vary from time to time in colour, size & type of material.
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections anytime to prices, products, specifications & policies without notice.
- Customers are obliged to conduct their own research & testing before deciding if a product is suitable for their application. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage due to incorrect use.
- We are not licensed to sell anything for internal consumption. As such, none of the products listed in this on-line store are suitable for internal use.